Sometimes I hang things on the whimsical hooks we bought for the kids' backpacks and they don't look quiiiiiite so whimsical anymore.
...Ducky with the good hair
Iconography for my new religion is coming along nicely
I believe she could make it real.
Enjoy this new poem from me, it is topical
10 minutes into scritches and chill and he gives u this look
Mugsy, everybody. Everybody, Mugsy.
I'm yah host, Nahm
It's taken most of four decades, but my handyman skills are finally such that I will not shame the name of my father when he is gone from this earth.
Gone probably because of a power tool mishap. Still.
Spotted at the liberry.
I have never in my life seen a writer describe this sensation that I used to feel almost weekly and still occasionally bump up against. There's a fluttering in the chest, a mild pressure in the eyes. You become aware of the full range of your peripheral vision. And you're dead certain something very important is about to be revealed.
Damned if you know what, though.
I believe she's settled in.
Let's take a moment to appreciate my TV antenna, AKA the best thing I ever made (including my children)
It's just safer
My diceware passwords are uncrackable, but my phone keeps screaming NOT THE BEES at me now
- Hey, man!
- Yeah, things are good. You?
- Here is the one funny anecdote I prepared
- Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom
- Yeah, Hamilton, totally
- Do we have enough wine for tonight? I can run to the store...no? Okay, if you change your mind
- Excuse me, bathroom break
- Haha, yeah...
- No, I'm fine, I just have this bladder thing?
- Are you kidding? I love cleaning people's kitchens
- Oh, your dog and I are just getting to know each other. This little guy looks like he needs a walk!
- I think it might have been that convenience store shellfish
- My boss just texted me and I have to go. Work emergency.
- Yeah, sometimes we have to do surprise Sunday inventories at the bank.
- I know it's 10 pm, banking is weird sometimes
- I have anal papilloma virus
I tell you what